Anyone good at deviation?

epiper93

Bought a new transmitter from banggood. Its known as the Jumper T8SG, a multi-protocol radio, there is nothing this thing wont bind to. Spektrum..Yep DSMX or DSM2 ...Futaba FHSS.Yep... JR...Yep Turnigy/ Flysky...Yep...FrSky...Yep. It works great Get way better range out of it than my Spektrum DX8G2, My Taranis X9E, My turnigy 9x and 9xR. it flies my Mini quads with ease (Yes even the cheap chinese ones.) the deviation software is similiar to that of OpenTX. the only problem is...I CANNOT FIND A WAY TO MIX ELEVONS. Ive been working at it constantly for two evenings after work and each door i open takes me to a dead end. Extremely frustrating.

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
Congrats on the successful buy with the Jumper T8SG. That was a radio that caught my eye and I was hoping to be able to suggest it in good conscience if I heard some more reviews.

Unfortunately I ccan't help you with what you're after.

Hai-Lee

Old and Bold RC PILOT
OW!

I downloaded and tried to follow the manual. Sadly the only result is that I now have a headache!!!

Sorry tried but I am not good at double dutch!

Good luck!

Have fun!

RCdiy

RCdiy
Not really an answer but if all else fails get an s6r for different tail and wing configuration.

epiper93

Thank You All

I Appreciate all of your feed back. For those of you wondering, I believe that the Jumper is a great radio. I have not tried creating a model for either of my mini-quads but i do know that itll bind the the estes nano, and the Parrot AR. it actually gets better signal on DSM2/DSMX then my Spektrum DX8G2 does. I got the elevon mix to work I will include it in this post.

Elevon Mix On Deviation
Ail- Complex - 2 mixes - Switch = None Mux = Replace Source = Ele . . . Page 2 . . .Mux = Add Source = !Ail
Ele - Complex - 2 mixes - Switch= None Mux = Replace Source = Ail . . . Page 2 . . .Mux = Add Source = Ele

Any questions on this let me know I would be more than happy to help you guys out on this. I can also write a template and post it on the forum as well.. Now if i could just add dual rates! :mad::mad::mad: