• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Anyone in Dayton Ohio?

I live near Kettering, Ohio and I'm wondering if anyone else here is also from this region. Theres a couple clubs around here and I've been going to one near Germantown that's pretty nice. Thanks :D

I live in Kettering. I started flying model aircraft around 1970. Been a member of several clubs over the years but now just go out and fly by myself. Got tired of all the politics and hassles of being a club member. I fly at Sinclair's Centerville campus after work when weather is nice.

Curtis

Captain Video

I live near Kettering, Ohio and I'm wondering if anyone else here is also from this region. Theres a couple clubs around here and I've been going to one near Germantown that's pretty nice. Thanks :D
Hi and welcome to the Flite Test forum community. I live in the north east corner of Columbus and fly at a local middle school. There is a club about 15 minutes away and have been there several times. The middle school field is large and ahas a couple convenient basketball court from which I can take off or land. This hobby is a great time to be had by flyers and watchers alike

I am out in Dayton area (Springfield), but I have NO RC stuff yet. I am wanting to get into it, but cannot figure out what I want (just know I want to keep cost LOW right now).