Aura 5 lite solid orange light only please help

Mandown

Hello I'm having an issue with the aura 5 light board set up. I'm using spectrum DX9 with an orange RX satellite receiver. I've bound the radio to the Rx and Have done power cycle both on the radio and receiver. When powered on the aura board and orange RX both have a solid orange light and the transmitter has no control over any control surfaces. No throttle no nothing just the orange solid light on the aura board and orange rx. I've tried rebinding multiple times each time the DX9 says binding complete I do a power cycle and then same problem No controls. Please help

Mandown

Yes I have checked several times. It should have a green led along with the orange led however it does not... No TX input

CrashRecovery

I'm a care bear...Really?
Mentor
Did you see this note on the store about lemonrx and binding?

NOTE FOR LEMONRX USERS. HOLD THE BIND BUTTON WHILE POWERING ON TO PUT THE RX INTO BIND MODE**

Mandown

The aura and flight controls works perfectly hooked up via ibus on an FSIA6B RX and an FSI6X TX... But cannot get it to work with the orange RX, 3 pin Satellite connector and the DX8.....??

Bricks

Master member
The aura and flight controls works perfectly hooked up via ibus on an FSIA6B RX and an FSI6X TX... But cannot get it to work with the orange RX, 3 pin Satellite connector and the DX8.....??

Did you try and bind the satellite receiver using a regular receiver then plug the satellite into the aura?

Mandown

Did you try and bind the satellite receiver using a regular receiver then plug the satellite into the aura?
No, I have not.. That is a good idea! I will try that, thank you, I've been over analyzing this and never thought of this simple idea, again thank you!