• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Best (cheapest) lipo pack for the 9x?

lobstermash

Propaganda machine
Mentor
I use the Turnigy 2650 3s 1C. Love it. With HK batteries, they have a separate warranty protocol. When you get the battery, you register the number on the barcode. If there's an issue e.g. dead cell, all you have to do is take a photo showing the battery hooked up to a checker and the numbers on the screen. HK will send you a new battery straight away.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
I love the Turnigy 2650mAh 3S 1C - but unfortunately I can't use it in my Spektrum transmitter. I would have loved that! I have used this battery in my old 72MHz radio, and only charged it once in like 4 months!

Last edited:
I have the 2650 in my Dx7 as well - it has been working perfect since I bought it - sometimes I charge the LIPO above 12V - sometimes I stop charge at 12 V as I did not install any Diodes to drop the voltage.

Using this battery:
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=7346

Fits perfectly in the 9X all cells arrived balance on both my battery an the battery of my friend. I dont get why you dont want to ship them overseas, all my friends buy the batteries from hongkong (hobbyking) not a single battery had a dead cell and all the batteries where perfectly balanced. I am talking about 20+ lipo batteries (rhino's, flightmax, nano tech, zippy and turnigy)