Bit confused about how GPS accuracy is stated for products...

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
When you find the awesome/flexible/cheap/light OSD, let us know . . .

lonewolf7717

<-----sarcasm.....but i get it...quit my whining...man up and move on. very few, if any turnkey, out of the box, ready to go, 100% products out there in this hobby but if it wasn't for the challanges not sure i would still be after it.

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
. . . no, seriously . . . if you find something you're happy with, don't keep it to yourself ;)

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
Why not go for something more modular, so you don't have to shell out for an entire system when one part goes mammaries elevated?

lonewolf7717

thats exactly what i was going for with the fy system. it is modular, quite frankly a very good design....osd interchangeable with other flight controllers and vice versa but after a year on the market apparently not a hot seller and the only vendor stateside i can find have greatly reduced their fytech product offerings since i purchased....leaving me in a lurch.

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
thats exactly what i was going for with the fy system. it is modular, quite frankly a very good design....osd interchangeable with other flight controllers and vice versa but after a year on the market apparently not a hot seller and the only vendor stateside i can find have greatly reduced their fytech product offerings since i purchased....leaving me in a lurch.
Ouch! That might be why I hadn't heard about it...