Blade 230S Project. Please read all the way through

PilotMM

Ok guys here is what I have. RC helicopters are frustrating me so I am going to step away for a while. I have a crashed 230S. This is not the first time its wrecked, I have had 3 previous wrecks before. I have put it back together each time without issue. I am just over it and don't want to put it together again.
I can if you want but this is going to be an all sales final deal. I will include photos and try to answer as many questions as possible. So first here is what it needs that I don't have on hand:
Landing Skids: $4.99
Tail motor: $26.99
Anti rotation bracket: $3.99
Tail fin: $4.99
Swash : $9.99
Total: $51
The main frame is also broken but I have one of those on hand. Also the tail rotor but I have one of those on hand. I also have a Main Gear (little chewed up but usable), about 6 head links, and one blade grip. Lastly it comes with the orange fiberglass can but its a little beat up after my last crash (hit the top of a tree. Hit TH and let it fall from about 15 feet up)

What I will include: MIP 1.5mm driver ($15 and you will thanks me later). Seven, yes 7 batteries. They are all broken in but purchased in December. There are two eflite 800mAh and five turnigy nanotech 850mAh (over $60 value). I have kept copious notes on the cycles for each battery and will gladly hand that over.

This is obviously a project bird. I am going to stick to what I know best and that's fixed wings. I have great feedback (100%) on eBay and understand this is my first listing here. My eBay UN is mike_und. If you make a reasonable offer I won't say no but I am looking for at least $150 via PP and I will eat the fees. You just pay shipping of your choice. So to be perfectly clear you pay $150+shipping and get: 7 batteries, the bird, and the above spare parts. You will still need to spend $50 to get this flying. I know a BNF is $250 but it doesn't come with 7 batteries and the most important tool for this bird you need, the MIP 1.5mm driver.

I plan on posting this on the other RC site as well. Thanks for your time.

Here is a link to RCG with my for sale listing. It has two more photos? PM me and I will send them to you directly. I figure if you are a FT follower you are probably up for a project :cool: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2582549

-MM

Attachments

• Photo Jan 15, 11 01 40.jpg
    Photo Jan 15, 11 01 40.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 9
  • Photo Jan 15, 11 04 16.jpg
    Photo Jan 15, 11 04 16.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 6
  • Photo Jan 15, 11 04 36.jpg
    Photo Jan 15, 11 04 36.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 12
  • Photo Jan 15, 11 05 38.jpg