The Mighty Mini F-16 is Here!

Crazed Scout Pilot

I Love designing airplanes and I have designed this simple pusher Mighty Mini F-16.
IMG_8106.JPG

It is a very beautiful plane and flies really well (as long as you keep the motor running.)
IMG_8122.JPG

IMG_8126.JPG

IMG_8132.JPG

If you would like to build this bird you will need power pack F a 3 cell 800 mph battery and 2 sheets of foam board. Below is a link to my plans. I did not have any computer program to design my plans with, so I had to do it the old fashion way with my hand. So, if you tap on the link, and then print them out, and then tape them together the way you see below you won't know the difference between hand drawn an computer plans
Screen Shot 2023-06-27 at 9.45.15 AM.png

I will also include build instructions.
.A couple thing to note: I only drew one wing half so that you have to trace it on on side and then flip it over to the other side. Also if you have the computer program to draw plans feel free to draw some up. There is no copyright with this model. I'm thinking about designing another airplane, but i'm not yet sure which one, If you would like to see a certain airplane please let me know. Last of all I hope you enjoy the building and flying experience of this classic fighter. Be sure to include some pictures of your build.

Thank You,
Crazed Scout Pilot
P.S. This F-16 has become the first in a series called the Red Tail Battle Bird. Check out a fuller description of this series on the forum post, "A New Style of Warbird"

Attachments

• F-16 Build Plans.pdf
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Mighty mini F-16 Build Instructions.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 0