Solved Brushless motor is shaking, and I don’t know why

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
That’s probably it. I was looking at the bullets and a few of them had some other gunk on them, and the one I re did the 3rd hand I use had tape on the holders and that melted into the connector. So I’ll probably take it to the shop to have someone do it better. But I’ll still probably buy another one just in case and if I ever do get around to that twin I want all that power to thanks!
I’ve had issues with my gt motor wires breaking at the bullet points as well, as they got older the motor leads gradually got shorter and shorter. :LOL:

voyhager3

have you checked the shaft to see if maybe it's bent
It doesn’t look bent, and I don’t know how it would have gotten to bend. I run it on my explorer and I have not had a crash where that really could have happened. And I think it is the connectors because it my mt1806 was doing a similar thing thing yesterday and I redid the connectors and it’s fine now. I just don’t have any extra connectors

Quinnyperks

Legendary member
It doesn’t look bent, and I don’t know how it would have gotten to bend. I run it on my explorer and I have not had a crash where that really could have happened. And I think it is the connectors because it my mt1806 was doing a similar thing thing yesterday and I redid the connectors and it’s fine now. I just don’t have any extra connectors
Directly solder them?

voyhager3

So I got a new motor and it seems to be the motor. Whomever said the motor needs to be reprogrammed was probably right, and I might look into that someday

BlockerAviation

Legendary member
So I got a new motor and it seems to be the motor. Whomever said the motor needs to be reprogrammed was probably right, and I might look into that someday
More than likely your motor got hot and melted the insulation off a section of wire causing a short which would've caused your problem or your bullet connectors are are not making good connection.
By the way, it's the esc that gets programmed not the motor. The motor is just a series of coils with magnets around it so there is nothing smart about the motor. Just wanted to clear that up. Anyways I'm glad you got the problem solved and are now able to get it back in the air.

voyhager3

More than likely your motor got hot and melted the insulation off a section of wire causing a short which would've caused your problem or your bullet connectors are are not making good connection.
By the way, it's the esc that gets programmed not the motor. The motor is just a series of coils with magnets around it so there is nothing smart about the motor. Just wanted to clear that up. Anyways I'm glad you got the problem solved and are now able to get it back in the air.
Hopefully, that isn't the case and I can get it working again, but that might be right, I might make the hole a bit bigger on the motor pod. And I should know that, I built a brushless motor once, sure it didn't really work that well, but it spun a small bit. But yea that motor might be toast the guys at the hobbyshop were all stumped