Building a Mini Arrow, first FT build!

Flightspeed

Convicted Necroposter
Looking forward to building my quick kit Mini Arrow. This will be my first Flite Test build. Been flying foamies for about 6 months and the fixed wing bug struck after years of quad coptering. Look forward to sharing with you all!
You won’t be disappointed with the arrow! It’s ballistic speeds make it loads of fun! Be be careful if your flying it los. It’s a hard one to remain oriented. Best of wishes!

Flightspeed

skymaster

Elite member
I agree with flightspeed, you are gonna have a blast with the min arrow one of my favorites. just last night well i should say today in the morning i finished making well more like learning to make a gcodes for needle cutter that i am working on building. i just need to test it any one with needle cutter willing to test it.

KaityLynn

Yeah! :D

IMG_3838.JPG

I have a weekend project! Cannot wait to have a few minutes to start. I am totally an FPV pilot. As I cannot afford to fly one that I am sitting in, I make due with a first person perspective.

mrjdstewart

Legendary member
lost count of the number of arrows i have made. luv this wing! i 3D print all my center sections now and that makes scratch building them stupid easy.

if you have flown fast quads you should be ok with the speed. make sure to get the wing tips perfect so you can balance it on the ends and take off vertical. ;)

good luck,

me :cool:

KaityLynn

lost count of the number of arrows i have made. luv this wing! i 3D print all my center sections now and that makes scratch building them stupid easy.

if you have flown fast quads you should be ok with the speed. make sure to get the wing tips perfect so you can balance it on the ends and take off vertical. ;)

good luck,

Yes on the fast quads, been flying them for over 5 years and started flying fixed wing at the end of last year. Time to take it to the next level and put one together. I usually fly my fixed wing with a flight controller and INAV, but this will be a straight passthrough. Definitely new for me!

KaityLynn

Took a little time off working on our ranch to do some assembly. I think it is coming along!

IMG_3861.JPG

Not the prettiest, it will need a bit of a makeover, but it is mechanically sound and solid. Going to use 9g servos as I have a lot of them in the spares box and that will take some modding...

IMG_3862.JPG

Mr.Grinch

good luck,

Can you share the printed center section that you use?