Building a FT 22

Pops17

This is my first build other than an ez build. I bought a FT 22 MKR2 and the FT Power pack B Radial v.2. I'm looking for the best receiver for it. I have a Spektrum DXE I also have a Eachine i6 (I think this is the same as a Fly Sky) are these compatible?

Foamforce

If you use your Spektrum DXE, you’ll need a spectrum compatible receiver. If you use the FlySky, you‘ll need a FlySky compatible receiver. Both are compatible with all normal ESCs like the one in the PowerPack B. 👍

Shurik-1960

This project F22 became a long-term project: a package with an engine and a regulator from China was lost. The seller promises to send it again, but I returned the money through a dispute. The servomechanisms are all installed. I think I'll cover it with tape in the spring and fly around.

Attachments

• DSC00014.JPG
    DSC00014.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 0

CrshNBrn

Elite member
This project F22 became a long-term project: a package with an engine and a regulator from China was lost. The seller promises to send it again, but I returned the money through a dispute. The servomechanisms are all installed. I think I'll cover it with tape in the spring and fly around.
Fantastic work, Shurik-1960!

Pops17

If you use your Spektrum DXE, you’ll need a spectrum compatible receiver. If you use the FlySky, you‘ll need a FlySky compatible receiver. Both are compatible with all normal ESCs like the one in the PowerPack B. 👍
OK great to hear. thanks.
I bought a Spektrum AR630 6 Channel AS3X Safe Receiver. Hope that works.