Solved Can anyone reccomend a good charger that will work with my batteries?

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I agree with @Merv ANY of the b6 clones or the Imax original work great for most charging up to 6s. You can find various versions that have built in power supplies or ones that are strictly field and would need a separate power supply. I still have and use mine which is one of the clones and was the very first charger I ever bought for lipos. They will charge any type battery you could think of too not just lipos.

I agree with @Merv ANY of the b6 clones or the Imax original work great for most charging up to 6s. You can find various versions that have built in power supplies or ones that are strictly field and would need a separate power supply. I still have and use mine which is one of the clones and was the very first charger I ever bought for lipos. They will charge any type battery you could think of too not just lipos.
Hello I have found one of the IMax chargers you reccomeded would this one work with my batteries: https://hobbyking.com/en_us/imax-b6...217&indexName=hbk_live_magento_en_us_products

Merv

Site Moderator
Staff member
I buy the cheap ones, I'm sure it’s a clone. I get the 12v version & use my own power supply, but that's a personal choice.

Last edited:

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Hello I have found one of the IMax chargers you reccomeded would this one work with my batteries: https://hobbyking.com/en_us/imax-b6...217&indexName=hbk_live_magento_en_us_products

Your link gave me a 404 error so I cant say. I got mine over 5 years ago off NitroRC's website. Any b6 clone that matches your particular power supply requirements would be fine to be honest. After all they are all pretty much the same. IF however you may be worried over quality look up any particular model / brand you may be interested in and read the comments in any you tube review as that is a pretty good indication of real life use. You will find out pretty quickly if that one is crap or not that way.