CC3D Revolution

Techdesk

Reviving Excellence: The CC3D Revolution Flight Controller
After an exhaustive assessment of available flight controllers from 2013 onwards, our team is thrilled to announce the re-launch of the CC3D Revolution flight controllers. Despite its current unavailability and sold-out status, the industry seems inclined towards the Pixhawk series. However, our thorough analysis has revealed that the Pixhawk's additional features appear superficial and unnecessary for beginners, intermediates, or hobbyists. They add complexity without substantially enhancing the user experience.
At present, Pixhawk requires internet access but is not yet cloud-bound; however, it's slated to transition into a cloud-based system soon. This shift raises concerns regarding accessibility and potential limitations for users.
In contrast, the CC3D Revolution offers a seamless experience without the unnecessary complications. It stands tall as a reliable and cost-effective alternative. Furthermore, the LibrePilot Ground Control Station (GCS), despite minimal support, remains a comprehensive package. Notably, it doesn't necessitate an internet connection for firmware installation—a stark advantage over its counterparts.
Our team is currently crafting a meticulously detailed, step-by-step installation guide in clear, concise English. Unlike the documentation accompanying Pixhawk Chinese clones, which often presents information in convoluted, error-ridden English, our guide aims to provide clarity and accuracy throughout every step of the installation process.

Considering the initial limited run of 40,000 units, interested parties are encouraged to place orders promptly. To deter monopolization by unscrupulous retailers, buyers will be restricted to purchasing a maximum of 10 units each. Our goal is to ensure fair distribution and prevent hoarding, allowing more enthusiasts to access this technology.
Moreover, the unit will come equipped with optional components, such as the Neo 6m GPS module, Oplink telemetry modules, and power distribution boards featuring XT60 connectors and a 5V regulated output, eliminating the need for soldering. This provision is particularly beneficial for beginners who may not be proficient at soldering, ensuring the board's usability straight out of the box.
Our projected pricing reflects a commitment to community affordability, estimated at around $35, a stark contrast to the $150-plus price tag of the Pixhawk.
Suppliers interested in retail licenses are welcome, though distribution will primarily be facilitated through MicroBot SA Ltd., our South African distributor. Additionally, MicroBot plans to launch a community-centric forum dedicated to LibrePilot and the CC3D Revolution, fostering a space for shared insights and support among enthusiasts.
We are committed to providing a user-friendly, accessible, and community-driven alternative with the CC3D Revolution. Join us in shaping a future where drone technology is inclusive and accessible to enthusiasts across all skill levels.
Thank you.

oto1966

It would be very nice, but the libre pilot forum is a bit out. you can't log in, as a new user you never get an activation link,,, secondly, I tried to play and see the price of PCB assembly and components for 5 pieces, hmm, it turns out to be quite expensive, and some components are eol M25P16-VMN6P, RFM22B-S2, but they can be obtained, components for 5 pieces

Total BOM price
325.58 USD, the rest is not expensive from the Chinese, 7$ for five pieces and about 100$ stacking, but in addition, oplink and the same amount, because otherwise it makes no sense, the RFM22B-S2 is critical, only on allexpress, I will definitely order, I have something in stock for my needs feel free to contact me through this forum or by email if the rules of this forum allow it

Techdesk

It would be very nice, but the libre pilot forum is a bit out. you can't log in, as a new user you never get an activation link,,, secondly, I tried to play and see the price of PCB assembly and components for 5 pieces, hmm, it turns out to be quite expensive, and some components are eol M25P16-VMN6P, RFM22B-S2, but they can be obtained, components for 5 pieces

Total BOM price
325.58 USD, the rest is not expensive from the Chinese, 7$ for five pieces and about 100$ stacking, but in addition, oplink and the same amount, because otherwise it makes no sense, the RFM22B-S2 is critical, only on allexpress, I will definitely order, I have something in stock for my needs feel free to contact me through this forum or by email if the rules of this forum allow it
Basically we have consortium of enthusiasts, an offshoot of MicroBot SA Pty Ltd who eintend financing and relaunching this flight controller. As part of the ongoing STEM program in South Africa, drone technology is being promoted in all learning centers. Exorbitant flight controller prices makes it almost impossible to supply the bulk of learning centers. Re-Launching the CC3D Revolution is simply an economical solution to allow for entry level study. I am certain that the forum rules will not disallow you to make contact with this team under MicroBot SA. They are visible on their website microbotsa.co.za

oto1966

U osnovi imamo konzorcij entuzijasta, ogranak MicroBot SA Pty Ltd koji namjerava financirati i ponovno pokrenuti ovaj kontroler leta. Kao dio tekućeg STEM programa u Južnoj Africi, tehnologija dronova promovira se u svim obrazovnim centrima. Pretjerano visoke cijene kontrolora leta čine gotovo nemogućim opskrbu većine centara za učenje. Ponovno pokretanje CC3D Revolucije jednostavno je ekonomično rješenje koje omogućuje početnu razinu učenja. Siguran sam da vam pravila foruma neće onemogućiti da stupite u kontakt s ovim timom pod MicroBot SA. Vidljivi su na njihovoj web stranici microbotsa.co.za
Basically a great idea, and also if you have the ear of the Ministry of Education to develop a creative trait in children and not to reduce everything to the consumer-obsessed society of the future, that it is true that this has been highly commercialized, that there are dumping prices, commercial web promoters, etc.. I agree. it can turn out to be a sample of a lot of good for everyone, especially enthusiastic children, if not like here in the EU, it literally kills creativity with a thousand regulations.