challenge level 9000!!!!!!!!! quad nacelle tilt rotor

smokeyhavoc

Love the show guys! I've been binge watching for the past week I think I ony have about 7 or 8 left to watch.
I think that this build would be awesome if it could be pulled off. I've got a rc flight sim on my ipad and in it is both the harrier II and the V-22 osprey, I was thinking about how to do a harrier in rc, you guys said that edf's need a lot more air than full size aircraft. And the harrier already has a massive intake and it's barely enough to feed that massive engine. So I looked at the v22, and was like what if the two were combined? I thought about a quad edf... but didn't think a battery would be able to supply enough power for the 4 fans. So here's the idea 4 tilt nacelles two on the main wing just like the v22, but here's the twist with a high tail the other 2 nacelles are mounted inside of the foreward nacelles right about where the vertical stabs are. Maybe right on the stabs with the prop rotating around the leading edge. The nacelles should tilt 0-100 degrees with 0 being horizontal. I think that this would be right up David's alley, totaly crazy and over the top good luck hope you guys give this idea a shot!

DDSFlyer

That plane is really intriguing me right now. I wonder if they'll ever be able to make that easily reproducible. I'd buy it!