Check Your Electronics

Yusernaym

20201029_131721_HDR.jpg
My beloved X-29 had it's first flight on the new EDF today, and it went well until something went wrong electrically, causing it to lose connection and spiral under power into some brush. Honestly, that's the best case for a crash with this plane, as it drops like a rock without power, but a crash is a crash. Everything still works, so I'll be investigating the cause of this crash eventually. The only parts of the plane that were significantly damaged were the wing and nose piece, which are, conveniently, the easiest parts to replace. I'm going to refrain from rebuilding until I have a better idea of what went wrong, but I feel like once that's figured out it's only a couple of hours away from being able to fly again.

shadeyB

Legendary member
View attachment 182009 My beloved X-29 had it's first flight on the new EDF today, and it went well until something went wrong electrically, causing it to lose connection and spiral under power into some brush. Honestly, that's the best case for a crash with this plane, as it drops like a rock without power, but a crash is a crash. Everything still works, so I'll be investigating the cause of this crash eventually. The only parts of the plane that were significantly damaged were the wing and nose piece, which are, conveniently, the easiest parts to replace. I'm going to refrain from rebuilding until I have a better idea of what went wrong, but I feel like once that's figured out it's only a couple of hours away from being able to fly again.
Dam that sucks