Columbus, Ohio area Flite Testers: WMAA Show and Swap Meet

Captain Video

Hey Central Ohio Flite Testers. The 50th WMAA (Westerville Model Aeronautics Association) Show and Swap Meet is March 14th 8am to 1pm at Northland Performing Arts Facility 4411 Tamarack Blvd, Columbus Ohio 43229. I have been to a few of these and I have come away with some really great finds. Historically, there is a $5 cover charge supporting the WMAA and Dineen Field, a great place to fly. I plan to attend and so should you.

LitterBug

Techno Nut
OOOOOOOOoooooo, I so need to go and not buy anything. Actually should try to sell. I have WAY too much stuff. I'll see if my field and indoor buddies are up to go!

It is on my calendar

Cheers!
LitterBug

Captain Video

Great. I went to one at Newark a couple weeks ago and it was pretty small compared to this one. I always find something I didn't know I needed.

LitterBug

Techno Nut
Went to one in Grove City a month or so back. A lot of cool stuff but I managed to behave and not buy anything.

Captain Video

Dang, Covid19! Fears of the "pandemic" has forced the The Westerville Model Aeronautics Association (WMAA) to cancel their 50th Annual Show and Swap meet! Boo Hiss! What will I do with my Saturday now?

LitterBug

Techno Nut
My sisters and I were supposed to move my Dad into a bigger assisted living apartment Saturday, but due to the recent restrictions for single visitor per day, we will have to do it over a series of days. I take care of all his tech gear, so need to get in first so he has phone, internet, etc... He is high risk for COVID-19, so this is good to know that they are working to limit exposure.

LB