Compatibility Spread Sheet

Todd

Perhaps an odd question but has anyone generated a spreadsheet that would show compatibility of motors, speed controllers and batteries?

I find trying to easily determine the right combination of ESC to motor to batteries a bit confusing and I know that there are a lot of experienced and passionate folks out there so I figured that someone might have taken the time to build a table that allows quick reference to match components.

Appreciate any help.

Todd

augernaught

Augernaught
Oh, Todd...

If everyone used the same standards, there would be but ONE, Beautiful, Glorious "spreadsheet" !!

What we need here, without all of the BS and chat attached,
is a stickey with all of the RC "calculators" in one place, and always at the top.

Wow, nothing about this idea is easy.......... but it's worth the effort IMHO.

Everything I know about is so scatter-gunned all over the forum, I can't even start the list.............

Last edited:

CrashRecovery

I'm a care bear...Really?
Mentor
I've kind of gone with either recommended combos or combos sold from a site. Grayson Hobby sells great combos

earthsciteach

+10 on Freaky's comment. Don't hesitate to ask them questions, either. They are an online, local hobby shop, if ya get what I'm saying. Friendly, quick and reasonable prices. And they don't even pay me to say these things!

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
Been using them for years and have never had a bad experience with either buying from them nor customer service the few times there was a minor problem. And the spec info on the site is priceless...