Eachine E20 3D Inverted Quadcopter - Mini Spider

DutchRC

Hi there people :)

Recommended I say, this small quadcopter :D Apart from it's looks (like it or not) it flies Very well.. Precise and pretty fast as well :)

Link to this quadcopter: Eachine E20 mini spider

Here is what it looks like + a flight demo :)

Description:
Brand: Eachine
Item name: E20 3D Mini Spider RC Quadcopter
Frequency: 2.4G
Gyro: 6 axis
Material: AB plastic, electronic components, metal, 820 motor
Product battery: 3.7V 400mAh Lipo battery (Included)
Remote battery: 4 x AAA dry battery (Not included)
Charging time: 45mins
Flying time: 9mins
Remote distance: about 60m
Color: Black, Gray

jipp

i like how it looks too.. man if i had that when i was 15 i would of scared my little 3 year old sis to death. hah i use to get her with a Halloween mask.. man i was a mean bro. lol. if i was not sold on my nano qx. i would consider one of these.. and if i want to try 3d for 30.00 hard to beat. i do like the idea of taking off from a crash :p what kind of connector dose it use.. looks like the same connector as the elite micro camera i bought.. so you could hook up that camera to that quad for fpv easy.

looks like a fun indoor flyer. much better than the ch10 micro thing i bought.. that thing was to much of a toy.. but for 10.00 i thought id try it.

i wonder what kind of LED they used.. the ones i used are way to bright.. i need some that are defused because when you fly at night if you hit the wrong angel you get blinded. heh.
chris.

it flys as good as as nano qx with my dx6i.. so even with a toy tx they have it tuned good.

DutchRC

Hahaha funny story :D
Yes sir.. that ability to just take off again, no matter how it crashed is a great feature :)
The connector used is called a micro Losi connector I think.. Quite a few quads & heli's etc in this size use that connector..

I allso have a Nano QX FPV by the way.. And this Eachine is pretty close in precision I must say.. I think the outside of these LED's are lightly skuffed by the way.. So the light is more diffuse.. Works well..

jipp

thanks for the tip, ill take some sand paper to the LED see if that helps any.. i fly early morning out side when its dark or at night. as long as there is no wind the nano is perfect for out side... but any wind, just go back inside :D

chris.

DutchRC

Over here I really Have to fly mine with wind (it's most allways windy over here).. but the Nano doesn't really like it much indeed ;)