ENall

bstanley72

I'm going, Friday-Sunday. I read a post in another forum that called Triple Tree the Augusta National of RC. I've been a few times and I think that is the best description yet.

dholcomb

Thanks...

I'm going, Friday-Sunday. I read a post in another forum that called Triple Tree the Augusta National of RC. I've been a few times and I think that is the best description yet.

That is why I want to go and just see the place. It's only about 3 hours from me here. A lot better than the 9 hours t0 Ohio. FliteFest was a blast though. Thanks for your reply.

bstanley72

You know, the FT guys have spoken a lot about how much they like Triple Tree. Also, they've spoken about a possible alternative location for Flite Fest 2015. I notice that Triple Tree doesn't have any events scheduled at the end of July, plus they have a post on their site that offers the venue for people to host events. Hmmm!

dholcomb

You know, the FT guys have spoken a lot about how much they like Triple Tree. Also, they've spoken about a possible alternative location for Flite Fest 2015. I notice that Triple Tree doesn't have any events scheduled at the end of July, plus they have a post on their site that offers the venue for people to host events. Hmmm!

That is interesting. Would be nice if it were closer to home. :eek:

No I have not been. Looking forward to it. Still have a lot of my camping equipment in the back of my truck from Flite Fest.

Rossy

I'll be there, I volunteer at TT for about 8 years now (if you've been to Joe Nall you've def seen/met me as i work the Welcome Center lol) if anyone has any questions about eWeek just let me know!

-Ross

Josparky

Josparky
I plan on being there wish I knew when the Flight Test guys plan on being there maybe one will chime in and let us know.

shadow102

They call me Steve
For those that have never been here are the FPV videos that i took last year, gives you a good idea of the venue

bstanley72

Shadow, nice videos! Were all of those taken on one day? Do you remember what day of the week it was? If you took those on a Saturday I'm really excited, because that means there will be plenty of space and flying time!

shadow102

They call me Steve
Shadow, nice videos! Were all of those taken on one day? Do you remember what day of the week it was? If you took those on a Saturday I'm really excited, because that means there will be plenty of space and flying time!

that video was thursday-sunday. The event is usually a few hundred pilots (i think around 300 or so) but spread out in an area that handles 1000+ for joe nall it looks sparse

SnowRocker88

Amateur pilot and builder
I'll certainly be there. Probably every day. Maybe even volunteer. It's right down the road for me (well, 30-45 minutes or so). BEAUTIFUL place. Looking forward to meeting the FT crew. I'll bring out my Mig and whatever else custom planes I get finished in time. I'll print some plans out too in case anyone else wants to build one. I'll help anyone out with questions.

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
Well it's booked! I'm going to ENall :D

Coming in Thursday night . . . now to get some planes into flyable condition :p

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
Guess who's ready for a fun weekend:

DSC02057.JPG

:D

bstanley72

Coming down in the morning myself. I've been worried about the potential for rain, however, now the worry is for wind. Looks like the forecast is for 10-15 mph.