EZ P-51A Apache Chuck Glider

EZ P-51A Apache Chuck Glider V1

Please log in to download

Sly Fox

I think a rubberband option would be great.

I noticed on the plan a score cut on the wings - did you add some diheadral to it?

GrizWiz

Elite member
Yes if you lay it on its side it should be around 1/2 inch of the the other side I will put a diheadral gauge to the plans and a rubber band launch skewers

Dazzy

Yes if you lay it on its side it should be around 1/2 inch of the the other side I will put a diheadral gauge to the plans and a rubber band launch skewers

Hey @GrizWiz I downloaded your glider and Im about to cut it out but I didnt see a diheadral gauge in the plan?

I also see that its got a score cut through the center of the wing but theres no mention of any angle, can you explain a little more here?
Thanks Darryl

GrizWiz

Elite member
Give me a second and I will draw out a diheadral gauge for you.
You will bend the wing to the angle where the diheadral gauge stands on the wing IMG_20200824_070905188.jpg like this

GrizWiz

Elite member
Here is the gauge if you do not want to print out this page just cut a sliver of foam to 1 inch
also just to be clear the other side of the wing should be flat on a table
sorry the plans are coming soon in the next update:(

Attachments

• diaheadralv1.pdf
    1.2 KB · Views: 0

Sly Fox

Want to make Sure I'm printing correctly. Open In Adobe and print using Poster setting. It then prints on 2 8 1/2 X 11 sheets of paper. Is that Correct?