FINAL COUNT DOWN HAS STARTED!

captian kazuma

smile. you've got wings.
can't wait!!!!!!! Get on a grey hound monday will be there 24th and ready for flite fest. Not sure what to except but first big trip on my own. Can't wait! !!!!!!!!!! :)

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
Breath Captain! We can't have you hyperventilating at the bus stop -- you'll pass out and miss your bus!!!

(Yeah, I'm pretty stoked too :D )

seth16

can someone tell me what day flitefest starts i was told it starts on the 24th and goes to the 28th but i looked on eventbrite and flitefest website and it says its from the 25th to the 27th. please help me :)

captian kazuma

smile. you've got wings.
Idk they said it cool to show up. Might not have said it on paper but im should the weekend pass counts for Thursday too? But dint take my word im an uninvoled fan that can't wait to be there.

bitogre

can someone tell me what day flitefest starts i was told it starts on the 24th and goes to the 28th but i looked on eventbrite and flitefest website and it says its from the 25th to the 27th. please help me :)

Flite Fest Officially starts on Friday the 25th (Registration starts at 8am). However, people are allowed to start showing up on Thursday. There is even an Optional Volunteer Meeting at 5pm on Thursday but I do not know if you will be allowed to fly on Thursday. Do feel free to show up Thursday but do not expect anything ready for you when you get there. In fact, expect the only activities to be happen on Thursday to be setup and socializing.

Techno

Sunny Day Park Flyer
Thursday they said was put up so that 4 day RV rentals wouldn't be wasted. Personally, I'm just hoping everything will fit in my rental car... I have a 2m glider I'm hoping to bring.

Mytchak

KG5CZA
Thursday they said was put up so that 4 day RV rentals wouldn't be wasted. Personally, I'm just hoping everything will fit in my rental car... I have a 2m glider I'm hoping to bring.

You are correct with the 4 day RV rentals. I'm going on Thursday and plan on doing whatever they tell me on Thursday afternoon.

I'm brining my DHL glider. I'm a glider pilot first then a 'sparky' 5th ;) I'm sure the thermals will be great!

-David