Finally an RC related career in my area and I can't take it...

Team_Monkey

It has long been my dream to setup a hobby shop that would have a track for racing, a flight area for training and a pilots lounge for general camaraderie. I am a registered electrical engineer with two boys and a mortgage :D so that dream is still on hold :rolleyes: .

But then FT goes and posts a job opening and it's very frustrating. I could handle the R/C questions and I'm right around an hour west of the facility. But I have no idea on social media (I've just never needed it) and there's no way I could devote the time needed.

So even though logic tells me to forget it as an impossibility, my love of R/C keeps it nibbling at the back of my brain. :mad:

rcspaceflight

creator of virtual planes
I seen that job opening at Flite Test and even though it's completely unrealistic for me to move to Ohio for a part time job, the thought of "maybe" still runs across my brain. I don't think Chad would let me live in his basement until I found a second job and an apartment. Even if he did, it's a really risky move. And a risk I'm unwilling to take.

JasonEricAnderson

I'm in Columbus and I'd love to do it but I barely have any time to actually participate in the hobby as it is. If I could just get my wife some RC experience... She'd love to do it.