First build for someone else complete!

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
That looks and is worded in car and truck classifications. Im gonna take a wild guess n say you have to pay to test tjen again for the certificate like a drivers licence huh.

PoorManRC

Master member
I'm still very much a learner myself. This wing scared me initially and I got a very experienced pilot to maiden it. He trimmed it and enjoyed the wide range of flight performance this design has which gave me confidence in my build.
Next flight I got him to launch and land it and I had a fly in-between.
Now I do the whole flight and to be honest, this plane is very docile and forgiving, don't even know why I was so scared of it.
A first plane it isn't, you have to hand launch it and that takes a bit of practice but I would recommend it as a second plane.

Thank you!! Gives me incentive to try one.
I might add Landing Gear.... I like all of it, right down to Taxiing!
I'm also keen on putting Tricycle Landing Gear on just about everything!! :eek:;)

Better Ground Manners, much easier to land. By doing this, I'm nearly creating my own Aircraft! The Main Gear has to be slightly behind the COG, and if I want a steerable Nose Gear, there's the mechanics of that.
..... I'm going to try to make my Models have a similar feel to the Birds I flew IN.