First flight with the Mini Arrow

flyinsparky

PXL_20220922_225415073.jpg

My first wing... Didn't go as planned. It was a bit windy out but I just wasn't feeling the way it flew (for about a minute). Not sure if I am going to rebuild.

danskis

Master member
These are great fun to fly...you should build another one. When you launch it, launch at a 75 degree angle. It will feel like almost straight up. Don't forget to put a little reflex in the elevons.

A little bit easier to fly flying wing is the puller versa wing. Also great fun to fly.

skymaster

Elite member
Wow my favorite trainer. actually you do not have to build another one just remove the affected part build the parts glue some ice cream sticks to hold the wing together maybe two. that wing is still good to fly remember its foamboard. good luck and have fun

flyinsparky

I put the electronics into a Mini Vector and maidened it tonight... It was incredible. I was a little worried, but she was so fun and flew like it was on rails! I can't see patching up the Mini Arrow at all now!

RachelJohnson

We appreciate you sharing your first mini-arrow experience. Do you also want a professional or assistant to finish your projects? good guidance for you. and totally assist you in finishing the assignments. You may thus use the essay help uk assistance. Through this article, my brother also does all of his assignments. By using the advice in this piece, you can make your projects a decent method as well.

Last edited: