• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Flight Controller ?

Bricks

Master member
I am putting together another 5 inch quad Armattan Marmotte frame, being I am not a real quad guy looking for recommendations for a decent 4-1 30 amp flight controller. Reason for 4-1 ease of installation and the Marmotte frame does not leave much room for a stack.. Don`t need the latest and greatest only real requirement is OSD and Betaflight compatible..

Bricks

Master member
The Marmotte frame barely has an inch more like 19mm space for the flight controller stack and they do not give dimensions ( read comments on how some FC`s stacks would not fit ) . Would like to stay with a 30X30 for ease of soldering and 35 amp ESC and F7 as it seems Betaflight is slowly phasing out F4 boards ( future proof ).. When you mention analog or digital are talking camera like the DJI as everything I have now is analog I will stay with it. Batteries 3s-6s ( most likely 3s-4s most of the time ) as the motors 2307 2400kv will handle these voltages. More then likely fly using 3s but have the option of going faster. I am not a big quad guy so kind of feeling my way around and just want something decent doesn't have to be the best. Part of the problem is I am finding many FC`s out of stock.