Flight videos of my various models.

Shurik-1960

At the age of 46 , I had a stroke .I was a businessman - I became a pensioner, a disabled person of the 2nd group. My friend showed me a radio-controlled model of an airplane and gave me a try to control it. Back in the 70s, I was engaged in aircraft modeling, making cord models. Friends gave me a set of Piper's upper plane with a span of 1m. The first flight lasted 5 seconds: a loop and a juicy carrot in the ice (it was on New Year's Eve). And then I made the first model out of styrofoam, on which I rearranged all the electronics from the broken Piper. This model flew!! I still remember the adrenaline of the first 5-minute pancake flight in a circle and the first landing. While I was making a model, and it was the price of 150, I "flew" on the computer in a simple simulator. I put up my link to all my videos https://www.youtube.com/@MrShurik1960/videos not for commercial purposes, but for closer acquaintance : how the model really flies and looks in the sky. Enjoy your views. Now in Russia it is forbidden for aircraft modelers to fly : a fine from $ 500 to $ 5000 . Therefore, I will repair broken models and make new ones for better times.Have a nice viewing to everyone. There will be questions about a specific model-I am ready to answer in this topic : by manufacture, alignment, installed electronics.