Flite Fest West?

Important Update

It sounds like Flite Fest West is going to be postponed until late 2016 or even early 2017. I just heard this from Fred (FlyingMonkey) on the FT Store's chat. This is unfortunate. Let's hope that we can hang out with the guys at the AMA Expo.

BridgeInspector

Flite Test Groupie
It sounds like Flite Fest West is going to be postponed until late 2016 or even early 2017. I just heard this from Fred (FlyingMonkey) on the FT Store's chat. This is unfortunate. Let's hope that we can hang out with the guys at the AMA Expo.

The recent Periscope mentioned the same details, may be where Fred heard it too.

Agent CAL

Updates?

If there are any updates, that would be awesome to know about, I live in Sacramento CA and was pumped for it when it was announced."

AltxF4

If there are any updates, that would be awesome to know about, I live in Sacramento CA and was pumped for it when it was announced."

I am in Sacramento (Elk Grove area) too, and I would love to see something out this way. I was bummed when I missed the Drone Nationals when it was here, and would hate to miss anything FT related too.