Help! Flite test tutor plans

chris398mx

Master member
Has anyone received the newsletter today? I have not. I am asking because I have had trouble in past months getting it delivered to my email.

Microbuss

I downloaded it but sadly it is not able to be processed for a needle cutter. Trying to decide if I just rebuild a cub and put the battery hatch and cut out the servos in the tail or do it by hand like the old times

I downloaded it but sadly it is not able to be processed for a needle cutter. Trying to decide if I just rebuild a cub and put the battery hatch and cut out the servos in the tail or do it by hand like the old times

I ran into issues when I downloaded the simple stick plans. I imported into inkscape and then saved as an svg which loaded into my cam software without issue. I don't have the tutor plans but this may be worth a shot. I cut mine on my cnc with a needle cutter and will never go back to razor blades and straight edges.

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
I ran into issues when I downloaded the simple stick plans. I imported into inkscape and then saved as an svg which loaded into my cam software without issue. I don't have the tutor plans but this may be worth a shot. I cut mine on my cnc with a needle cutter and will never go back to razor blades and straight edges.
The Tutor plans are a basic pdf image. They can be drawn for cnc use. And, as always, should be for personal use only.

Microbuss

That's how I do it now, needle attachment to my lowrider 2. Once I get some holiday sign orders filled in either going to do a 50mm f22 or the tutor to replace my beat up ft cub