FliteTest Stickers

eagle4

Hey guys, I want to buy some of the Flitetest stickers. they cost $5, no problems there, you've gotta make money. however when i looked at the shipping cost to get it to Montreal, Canada, its $7.05!!!

How can this be? I'm sure the Flitetest stickers can fit inside a regular envelope, is there any chance the postage could be modified? could I buy some stickers and get them sent cheaply?

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
wow, that's almost like shipping kits to Europe, where shipping is more than the kits cost.

RoyBro

Mentor
Isn't the post really bad in Canada? Maybe they have to send via a private currier like UPS or DHL. Of course my only source of information is the movie Strange Brew. So I could be wrong. But why would the McKinsey brothers lie?
:rolleyes:

Johan

But sometimes it makes it you wonder:
I saw an ebay store (with good feedback) that offer free shipping, even if you only order a $1.69 voltage display...
How do they make money (OK, first lets wait if it arrives:))

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
I see a lot of that on eBay. So far I have only been burned once and that wasn't an item with free shipping. It was an item that had a crazy high shipping so it was low price, and I just missed it before I bid on it. Of course I was the only bidder...

Johan

Aw, that is too bad!

I've had nothing negative happen so far (knock on wood). Last thing I ordered was a small TFT (from china), arrived within a week!
was kind of a bargain for ~$13.-
I just could not resist (even calculating the possible 'damage').

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
My fiasco was supposed to be for a T-rex 450 and what I got was a giant chinese co-ax. But when I went to dispute it, I was only going to get a refund for winning bid price, not the shipping, so I kept it as a reminder to always check for the catch.

orcusomega

What about getting a copy of the SVG file? I have a plotter/cutter, and I would love to be able to make my own, if at all possioble...

Wimp

+1 on the postage issue.... Flite Test stickers in an envelope PLEASE! I bought a 3 pack swappable kit from Lazer Toys...Plus the electrics and a Tx/Rx......AND tape...AND a charger...AND extra batteries.......same postage as just the kit!!!!!! At the Flite test store...order the kit....add stickers and the postage goes up???? The guys are doing a great job...actually a fantastic job with advancing the hobby but someone really needs to get a "handle" on shipping. Stickers should only cost around $1 MAX to post in an evelope!