flysky fs i6x throttle

crashdummy

hi folks total newbie here. i have a problem with my throttle i hope somebody can help me with. the motor does not engage until it gets halfway to full.i think why i crashed my se5. thanks in advance.

MrKilometer

If I understand your problem correctly, you need to calibrate your electronic speed control (ESC). To do this, turn on tour transmitter, move the throttle to the full open position (all the way up), and plug in your airplane. The ESC will go through a series of beeps. Once it stops beeping, move the throttle stick all the way down, and the ESC will beep more. Once everything goes quiet, your motor should work properly. Please excersice caution when doing this, and remove the propeller on your airplane (if you don't perform the calibration sequence in the proper order, your motor will spin at full throttle!).

crashdummy

If I understand your problem correctly, you need to calibrate your electronic speed control (ESC). To do this, turn on tour transmitter, move the throttle to the full open position (all the way up), and plug in your airplane. The ESC will go through a series of beeps. Once it stops beeping, move the throttle stick all the way down, and the ESC will beep more. Once everything goes quiet, your motor should work properly. Please excersice caution when doing this, and remove the propeller on your airplane (if you don't perform the calibration sequence in the proper order, your motor will spin at full throttle!).
thank you very much! i will try that.