Flysky T6 with FPV Freerider on mac

jtrops

Is it possible that you have the data cable, and not the sim cable? I have an i6, but I believe they both use the same mini-DIN 6 cables. My i6 has no trouble connecting to FPV Freerider on a 2016 MacBook Air.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I do not have one but I know most radios have the audio style jack as a trainer port. Smartpropoplus is an interface that will allow any radio to work thru the sound card using the trainer port if that helps you at all. I fly Freerider nearly every day using that set up with my devo 7.

jtrops

I do not have one but I know most radios have the audio style jack as a trainer port. Smartpropoplus is an interface that will allow any radio to work thru the sound card using the trainer port if that helps you at all. I fly Freerider nearly every day using that set up with my devo 7.

This is on a mac? I didn't know Smartpropoplus worked on mac.

Anyway, the flysky radios have a mini-din 6 port on the back that connects either a data cable for updating firmware, or a cable that takes PPM out for using with a simulator or a buddy box. I have a USB adapter that plugs into the radio, and it is recognized perfectly by FPV Freerider. I'm not sure there is an audio driver option to take the PPM signal into the mac.

Here's the cable I got, but I think it was about half the price from Banggood. You can see that it comes with adapters for a couple of different Tx's.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I do not know if it will work on a mac sorry. I missed the part in the thread title that was a requirement. Guess I shouldn't be posting in threads without my reading glasses on huh..