Foamboard issues

Konanige

Hi folks, New here but on 3rd build. Have built a Storch and aP40 both in the brown foamboard and they turned out great. have just started a master series P47 in the white foam board and I am having a lot of problems with the paper de-laminating from the foam, to the point where I think I am going to have to just bin the plane. Anyone else have this issue or is it just me.

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
Hi folks, New here but on 3rd build. Have built a Storch and aP40 both in the brown foamboard and they turned out great. have just started a master series P47 in the white foam board and I am having a lot of problems with the paper de-laminating from the foam, to the point where I think I am going to have to just bin the plane. Anyone else have this issue or is it just me.

If you purchased kits from the FT Store, click here ---> SUPPORT
Provide as much info as you can. They will help.

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
Trouble is I'm in the UK, and bought through a UK dealer

If you didn't buy from FT, you'll need to contact the place you purchased the kit from. They should be able to help, but if they can't, you can try contacting FT Support.

flyinsparky

I've had foam that just wouldn't stay attached. Thin coat of Elmer's worked ok to keep it from getting worse. I think it was just the sheets I purchased didn't have enough glue. I've also had the opposite problem where it just wouldn't release. I know they shoot for consistency but it could be the manufacturing process.