FT Bushwacker BUILD

Chris_UK

Here’s the setup I’m going to try out.
Did anyone ever use this configuration? I'm trying to set this up and there's either some errors in the original document or differences in my Spektrum NX6 are stopping it working. I don't think its the NX6 because all the menus look the same.

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Did anyone ever use this configuration? I'm trying to set this up and there's either some errors in the original document or differences in my Spektrum NX6 are stopping it working. I don't think its the NX6 because all the menus look the same.
Yes I did and it worked awesome! It took me several hours to figure it out, and I ended up having to assign one of the flap servos to a 3 position switch in order to get it to work right. However I recently got a timber X and set it up with a different receiver. I set it up exactly how the manual said to for a dx7 and up (I don’t see why it wouldn’t work with your NX6 since it doesn’t use 7 channels) and it worked perfectly. Here’s a screenshot of the manual with the directions I followed:

DF14FAC7-436A-4C29-B557-68324CA98F67.jpeg

K3V0

Elite member
This is my most recent BW, it lasted through the summer and fall, but I took out the electronics to build my new edge. I still love building the wheels for this thing but it flies way better for me when I use something lighter and more aerodynamic. 😆 the aerial shot is from a falling gopro
06649B51-F396-4857-8A78-043A26D3DDDA.jpeg
8E28CE57-C1FD-4DA1-8A95-5AD88E8217E6.jpeg
D8B34526-ED50-410D-880E-1FE611AF9AF0.jpeg