FT Simple cub. Please advise

trip786

Hi folk, can someone help out with advis.
I took the plans of the simple cub, scaled it up to get a 1.2m wingspan.

It's for my wife and she's comfortable flying a plane that size. ( Don't ask me why )

But I need to make the body thicker, because it wont be swappable, it's going to be fixed with plastic landing gear installed,
The bracket for the landing gear is about 90mm wide, which isn't really gonna fit even after scaling the body up a notch.

Exactly how wide can I make the body without compromising the flight characteristics of the plane.
and it's really hard to edit the PDF plans, because the lines aren't solid, they broken up into hundreds of little bits, really hard to edit.

Making changes to the vertical and rudder also, to make it like the original cub with the curve in the surfaces.

CrashRecovery

I'm a care bear...Really?
Mentor
It shouldn't be too hard. You now have to worry about the wing seat area. The plane will be wider then where the wing meets the plane. How wide is the body scaled up? and don't forget to adjust the fold area on your scaled up version. You will have to cut them so they fit the foam, because that space was scaled up as well.