FT Store - super fast turn around

PHugger

Church Meal Expert
I placed an order for a few small items this afternoon.
Less than 20 minutes later I got an email with a tracking number saying my order had shipped.
That is my personal record for a non-digital purchase.

Great job FT shipping department!

Best regards,
PCH

Last edited:

earthsciteach

That is great to hear! They are such a small staff and that goes to show that they are committed to provide excellent service. Lots and lots of long hours, no doubt!

MototechRyan

Wannabe Jedi
+1, I placed an order at 6:30 am est today and got a shipping confirmation email with tracking number at 11:20am est. Plus their site warns to expect up to a seven day delay in shipments for they are moving.

Love Flitetest, their on par or better than Amazon with getting products shipped

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
+1

I ordered late last night and got my shipping notification at 10:00 am this morning. Thanks Flite Test!

shawnstradamus

I placed an order on 11-29, still waiting to get shipment info. Also placed an order the next day and received HALF of it today. I ordered the tiny trainer starter package and a mini guinea kit... got everything BUT the actual foam! All the 'quipmentz are in there, but no planes. Now I'm trying to reach someone to rectify it. Up til now I've always gotten prompt, accurate help so I'm not upset, I'd just like my stuff.

Airkaos

You guys are lucky I guess, I ordered some stickers on the 26, and have no news about them yet.
My order says "Manual Verification Required"

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
Airkaos,

Sounds like they need to contact you to verify you actually placed the order. Shouldn't be much of a surprise, but they were hit pretty hard with scam orders during the Black Friday rush.

If someone ship a fraudulent order, the card company pulls back the money and the seller is out the product and shipping costs, so it wouldn't surprise me at all there's something in the order system that flags things that look suspicious . . . and "suspicious" to a computer program can look OK to us.

Send 'em an email, or hit up the new "Call" button at the top of the store banner, and they can manually hit the "Go" button.

Airkaos

Airkaos,

Sounds like they need to contact you to verify you actually placed the order. Shouldn't be much of a surprise, but they were hit pretty hard with scam orders during the Black Friday rush.

If someone ship a fraudulent order, the card company pulls back the money and the seller is out the product and shipping costs, so it wouldn't surprise me at all there's something in the order system that flags things that look suspicious . . . and "suspicious" to a computer program can look OK to us.

Send 'em an email, or hit up the new "Call" button at the top of the store banner, and they can manually hit the "Go" button.

I'll call them right now,
thanks a lot Crafty

Airkaos

Airkaos,

Crafty, I have not been able to call them, I did send them an email requesting a call or a change in the order but we are going on 2 weeks and nothing. Do you or anyone here know how to go about cancelling an order, because all I ordered was some stickers and it's been so long I really don't need them anymore. Not really what I wanted but covered the airplane another way.

Not FT's fault by a long shot but the postal service in my case. FT shipped my stuff on 25 November, when it arrived in Denver it sat 6 days (Nov 29- 5 Dec) before being sent along on the rest of the journey. It should arrive today. But Fred answered my email queries within hours of me sending them even over the weekend.