Gearbest Promo - Regional Warehouses (US/CD/EU/RU/China)

JohnRambozo

Posted a thousand or more times
Apparently anyone can be bought for a price and my price is an FMS Extra 300 from Gearbest. ;) To show my appreciation I am promoting Gearbest's Regional Warehouse Deals. They have some flash sales and otherwise nice prices on cheap R/C gadgets now shipped from local (regional) warehouses.

I want to take a second to show you how to see what warehouse you're ordering from. The price can fluctuate somewhat depending on the which warehouse it comes from but you see the price change immediately so you always know what you're getting and from where (and how long to expect to wait for it).

If there are multiple warehouses available for the product you will see Warehouse Options on the product page. If this option is not available, it seems that indicates the product is only available from the warehouse in China.

gbwarehouseOpt.png

You can also click the link in "Shipping Cost to United States" (or whatever country you're in). This displays the following dialogue box with info about where the item is being shipped from as well as the shipping cost.

gbStockIn.png

You can also see the warehouse options on the tiled view of the catalog page. Clicking the little flags will update the price for the product from each warehouse. There are US warehouses in LA and one in NY so you can hover over the flag to see which it is. I don't think you can confirm it is out of stock in a certain warehouse until you click the flag and then the product. It will then show on the product if the item is out of stock. If so, you can try another warehouse.

gbInventory.png

Thank you. I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

Last edited: