Getting ready to give up.

grampus192

For several weeks now I have been trying to order something from the store. When I first signed up the computer told me that they can't ship to my adress. I don't live in Siberia. I live in southern Oregon. I tried to get this problem fixed and received some computer generated emails. How do I get in touch with someone who will speak to me instead of pushing buttons and then ignoring me?

TEAJR66

Flite is good
Mentor
Welcome to the forums. Lets see if we can get the Monkey involved. The Monkey can fix anything.

earthsciteach

Tommy, did you pass the word on to Fred?

Grampus - I'll work on my end to get you a response. Most likely that will come from a guy named Fred who is our forum dictator and online FT customer service. He has a day job (park ranger) and is in the process of moving to a new location.

Flynn

I had a problem with shipping, kinda something I got used to. It only happens on the FT store. My zip code begins with 0 and every time I log in again it changes it from 07494 to 7494. Then I get an error saying it can't ship to me. You could double check that. My 2 cents.

grampus192

fixed

Good news! I decided to try it one more time and it worked. whatever I was doing wrong I didn't do it this time. looking forward to a lot of fun and education here.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Guys, I have to apologize. I've not been in the customer support (email or chat) for about a week now. Got a new position at a nearby park. So work has been crazy getting that ready for the guy who will be replacing me, getting set up with the new park, and moving everything I own to the house at the new park.

I'm going to try to get some of them caught up tonight.

grampus192, glad to hear you got it worked out.