Great Customer service from Altitude Hobbies

Blackbeltrrf

I just wanted to take a moment to let everyone know I had a great experience with Altitude Hobbies Customer service today. I had ordered some stuff on the 4th from them and paid extra for expedited shipping because I wanted it quickly. I checked on my order this afternoon on the 8th and it still did not show shipped so I emailed them to their customer service to voice my displeasure at the apparent delay. They emailed me back within an hour and apologized and explained reasons why which I won't get into here but the bottom line is that they upgraded my shipping to next day and shipped it out so I can have my stuff on Wednesday as I had planned. Anyway posts are always made when we are upset but I just wanted to give them great Kudos for them making all right.

NewZee

:)+1 for Altitude hobbies! I also recently had a problem which was my fault, and Garret took care of me, BTW I'm having very good results with their suppo motors and ESC's!

I've placed a couple orders with Altitude and also have had some pretty noob questions for Garrett and he was pretty cool sat and bullshitted with him for a few minutes. Legit guy great service. +3

Blackbeltrrf

Bumping this back up to the active list due to the Superb customer service of Altitude Hobby once again! They once again went over and above what could be expected. I had the bad SUPPO ESC and with no questions asked replaced it and shipped it quickly to me. Thank you again Altitude and Garrett. You guys rock!

Randy