Gremlin Help

boltroxu

equipment

spektrum DX6e
spektrum DSMX FPV receiver (the one from the kit in the store)
Emax power pack G (esc and motors from the kit)

problem= Tx will not give gremlin commands. I followed the video multiple now and even in BetaFlight it shows the inputs from my tx but when unpluged and armed I get nothing. Tx and Rx are bound and im basically out of ideas. Anyone got something?

update: tried on versions 3.1.6 and 3.1.7 in beta flight same results.

Last edited:

Huffheinz

I'm not sure, but I will take a guess. I had a similar problem on my gremlin build with my DX6i.

It sounds like it's not actually arming. When you are on the mode screen in betaflight and you flip the arm switch, does the grey "arm" box on the left turn yellow? If not then, even though you programmed it correctly, your quad isn't actually arming. You need to make sure that your lowest throttle value is below the min_check level. On your Tx, adjust the low end of the throttle travel as close to 1000 as you can get it (adjust travel on Tx, look for number value on receiver screen in betaflight). Then make sure this value is below your min_check setting (I think default is 1050). If the "arm" box on the mode screen turns yellow, you should be armed and dangerous.

Check out this video at the 8:00 minute mark: