Help! Guardian Gremlin software help

rangeet

Hello! I just built my gremlin (yay) and took it out for a little test flight and had quite a bit of fun!

I had a few questions, though - I couldn’t determine how long the battery lasts. Does anyone have a guide or something? I think I’m getting like 2mins based on how aggressive I am. Also, what compounds this for me is that I couldn't figure out the telemetry settings because when I use the TX16s to discover sensors, I get one A1 sensor that reads somewhere around 5.4 V all the time and doesn't reflect the battery voltage - is there a beta flight setting to set up the telemetry on the Gremlin?

And did anyone play around with dual rates and expo - I think I want some expo in there but can’t work out what a good number might be - any useful starting points?

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Check out this build thread. there should be loads of information to help get you lined out and going good. Quick answer on the expo question is NEVER EVER use expo on a quad copter or radio. You can set the rate and super rate in betaflight to act just like expo safely. It is all explained in that build thread.

rangeet

Check out this build thread. there should be loads of information to help get you lined out and going good. Quick answer on the expo question is NEVER EVER use expo on a quad copter or radio. You can set the rate and super rate in betaflight to act just like expo safely. It is all explained in that build thread.

Thank you so much!