Hanging out with the Alamogodo RCer's

SgtRay

I made my way out to Alamogordo New Mexico. To the RC-ers club to check out their fun fly. It was my first time flying up their, and My drone seemed to have more than one hick-up.

It gave me a warning on the screen I've never seen before. Then it would kick be out of manual. It was having a hard day. One of there young flyers, Ernie and his OV-10 Bronco showed me some mercy and took it slow and easy.

In this flight, I again have another chase flight by a member of Alamogordo New Mexico's RC-ers, club during their fun fly. This time going up with Rick, and his Mitsubishi A6M Zero.

On this. The last flight of Alamogordo New Mexico's RC-ers, club's fun fly. I got to go up with Maurice and his. Return of the Stearsman!

danskis

Master member
Thanks for the videos - the Stearman vid was great. I'm in Albuquerque so I might have to make it down there sometime.

SgtRay

Thanks for the videos - the Stearman vid was great. I'm in Albuquerque so I might have to make it down there sometime.
On my channel I have LOTS of vids from the 2 air fields I've been to in Albuquerque also. You guys have really nice flying fields there

danskis

Master member
Nice video of Andy and Greg flying the BAE Hawk. I think I was there the day you were videoing....flying gliders.

SgtRay

Nice video of Andy and Greg flying the BAE Hawk. I think I was there the day you were videoing....flying gliders.
Typically when I'm there I'm driving my semi truck. I use it to Get around. So if you ever see a gray semi tractor that's me

Last edited: