Hello from Hershey Pennsylvania

iBR4NDON

Just got into this after wanting to since I was a kid. Built up a tiny trainer and had it on its first flight today even though it was crazy windy. If you life near me and want to fly get ahold of me. Thank you!

Wingman04

That’s awesome! Any good hobby stores in our area you recommend?
I always go to Kranzel's HobbyTown in Camp Hill. They have a pretty good selection for the smaller store that they are.
Not sure if that is too far from you though.

2202A Gettysburg Road - Lower Allen Shopping Center - Camphill
Phone #: 717.737.7223

I always go to Kranzel's HobbyTown in Camp Hill. They have a pretty good selection for the smaller store that they are.

I've never thought they had a good selection for scratch builders but they have lots of good bnf and pnp models. Hidden Hanger was my go to place before it shut down.

randyrls

Randy
Hi Brandon; The Keystone Radio Control Society (google maps) will have a "Fun Fly" on Saturday June 16th at our flying field between Hummelstown and Middletown. You are welcome to drop by.

iBR4NDON

Thank you I will have to check
Them out!

iBR4NDON

Hi Brandon; The Keystone Radio Control Society (google maps) will have a "Fun Fly" on Saturday June 16th at our flying field between Hummelstown and Middletown. You are welcome to drop by.

I really appreciate the you reaching out to me and inviting me to this. I unfortunately can’t make it tomorrow. I saw on your site the fun fly for July 21. I have been wanting to get involved with a group to learn more. Is this club kid friendly? I have a two year old little girl who is obsessed with planes and loves watching them fly.

randyrls

Randy
I really appreciate the you reaching out to me and inviting me to this. I unfortunately can’t make it tomorrow. I saw on your site the fun fly for July 21. I have been wanting to get involved with a group to learn more. Is this club kid friendly? I have a two year old little girl who is obsessed with planes and loves watching them fly.

Sure; Come on out when you can. Bring your little girl. There is often someone there in the mornings. the field is about 600 yards off the road so no danger of traffic. Whenever the gate is open, anyone is welcome. I will be away on a church mission trip next week so I will not be there. Take care. Come on out to the July Fun Fly. Hopefully I will have an Eagle done by then and a Simple Cub.

iBR4NDON

Sure; Come on out when you can. Bring your little girl. There is often someone there in the mornings. the field is about 600 yards off the road so no danger of traffic. Whenever the gate is open, anyone is welcome. I will be away on a church mission trip next week so I will not be there. Take care. Come on out to the July Fun Fly. Hopefully I will have an Eagle done by then and a Simple Cub.

Bummer you won’t be there but that sounds like a great place. Thanks again.