• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Pumpkin drop event

Hello to every one on this forum

Asif

I am new to this forum but not new to RC aviation hobby, it has been approximatly 3 years since i am in this hobby and have previously flown WLtoys F959, 949 and some other micro RC planes. All of these were RTF.

Now after subscribing Flite Test channel on youtube, i thought to go for one of their speedbuit kits, so ordered F-22 raptor along with the recomended power pack last weekend. So very much looking forward to receive the order then built and maiden F22. will update the vidoes and pics once i maiden it.

While i am waiting for my order to arrive, is there anything to consider while building F22 as far as the forum members's experience with scratch building is concerned. though i have watched nearly of the review as well as build videos of Josh building F 22. I mean, is it as easy as it looks in the videos where josh B shows how to build the plane :)

Keen to hear from all of you.
Regards
Asif

Last edited:

Asif

Thanks for the warm welcome

Hello Mike

Thanks for wishing me luck. Sure i will keep posting about my experience with scratch building.

Cheers
Asif