Hello

Hello

Ive been lurking on the site for almost a year now and i figured it was time to sign up. I wanted my first post to be a big Thank You to the whole FT crew and the whole community. After stumbling on an episode on YouTube I have had the best year building and flying RC since i was a kid. This is such a great hobby and the community and recourses available here have brought it back to me in a way that's better than I ever imagined.

That's it, just wanted to say thanks and hello

Latest plane is a 60% blunt versa wing that i finished this weekend.

Sorry if im posting in the wrong spot

themajik1

Monkey/Bear Poker
Mentor
Welcome to the forums WHERESMYNAMEGO! Glad to see you have finally joined! The community and the FliteTest crew are a great bunch and really have a lot to offer whether you are a veteran or newbie builder and pilot.

Looking forward to seeing what all you have built and flown!

Mike Finley

crash bandicoot

WHERSMYNAMEGO,
If you listen to the "FT Community Podcast" you will get to hear themajik1 mention your name in a couple of weeks since you are a new member.
Welcome! And congrats on the versa, flying wings are fantastic.

themajik1

Monkey/Bear Poker
Mentor
Thanks crash bandicoot for the plug! Hope you are doing well bro!

And WHERESMYNAMEGO, you may want to listen next week, about Thursday night Friday morning Jan 28-29 the new podcast should be up!

DharanFlyer

Welcome to the forms. I'll echo these guys and say that FTCC podcast is a good listen. If you're not already listening to the main Podcast I love the FTAH guys.