Help Please: FT Simple Storch Speed Build Kit markings missing...

C210LUV

Hello,

I am attempting my first FT Speed Build kit, the Simple Storch. I am at the point of making the box spar, following along with the speed build video on YouTube. However, there are no "light blue markings" to indicate where to place the paint stick or what length to cut it to (in fact, there's not even a "B" burned into the paper to indicate the fold type). Does anyone have a quick answer before I go to the plans? Thank you in advance!

Capt_Beavis

Posted a thousand or more times
I can't remember if the markings were on mine or not, are you looking at the wrong end of the spar? The exact length of the stick isn't important. You can kind of judge how much Josh cuts, just make sure you don't go more than half way.

C210LUV

I can't remember if the markings were on mine or not, are you looking at the wrong end of the spar?

There's no markings at all, not even a laser-burnt "B" for B fold as some of the other pieces have. No matter, I took both suggestions. I opened the plan PDF to actual size and measured the blue marking size from there. To check my work, I gauged my projected cut to the size of the piece cut in the video. As of last night, I have one completed Storch wing. Thanks for the help!