HELP!! Save Vincent's plans (Unrau)

Rasterize

Maker of skins and decals for foam board RC planes
Mentor
Anyone have a copy of Vincent's Lockheed Constellation? I didn't see it in Post #26.

AIRFORGE

I thought I had all his plans, but I looked, and I don't have the Connie. Hope someone can post the plans.

DrewTest

Oh my gosh. I was looking around for JU 52 plans, saw Vincent's design thread, and asked there. Only now, by reading this, do I understand he passed away. How sad. I was able to get hold of the .zip file for the JU 52 as per this thread. I hope I can delete my question under Vincent's thread. Thanks!

noahangel11

For those of you who loved the work of Vincent Uranu foam planes,

I contacted his widow and she gave me permission to set up a page in memory of him that contains all the plans and specs I downloaded before his page went offline. I din't need permission since the material was common domain shared, but out of respect I asked if I could set up the page in his memory.

If you see anything missing, send it my way and I will add it. I think it is pretty complete.
https://noahangel11.wixsite.com/legacyvrcfbplanes

noahangel11

I contacted his widow and she gave me permission to set up a page in memory of him that contains all the plans and specs I downloaded before his page went offline. I din't need permission since the material was common domain shared, but out of respect I asked if I could set up the page in his memory.

If you see anything missing, send it my way and I will add it. I think it is pretty complete.

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic

That's awesome and looks great to me!

cgoffroad

I have some plans from Vincent for a DH88 and a C130. Who can I send them to for them to be uploaded to the memorial site?

cgoffroad

yes, please do. Send them to noahzeldafan@att.net. If the files are too big for you to email, you could also put them in a Dropbox and send me the link.

I forwarded you an email with the following plans from Vincent's catalog. I didn't see them on the site but its late and Im tired so I could have missed them. I have built and Flown the C-130, Hurricane, Electra and Beech and can attest to their airworthiness. The Electra and Beech fly and land well with the FT cub floats scaled appropriately to Vincent's plans. Thanks for keeping Vincent's legacy alive

Beech 18
DH-88 Rolland
Electra 12A
Hawker Hurricane
Hawker Tempest
Lockheed C-130
Lockheed Hudson
P-51 Malcom
SBD Dauntless.

noahangel11

I forwarded you an email with the following plans from Vincent's catalog. I didn't see them on the site but its late and Im tired so I could have missed them. I have built and Flown the C-130, Hurricane, Electra and Beech and can attest to their airworthiness. The Electra and Beech fly and land well with the FT cub floats scaled appropriately to Vincent's plans. Thanks for keeping Vincent's legacy alive

Beech 18
DH-88 Rolland
Electra 12A
Hawker Hurricane
Hawker Tempest
Lockheed C-130
Lockheed Hudson
P-51 Malcom
SBD Dauntless.

I got them, thank you so much. I will add them to the site this weekend

Steadfast

You are in luck as I have downloaded and catalogued most of the zip files WITH all of the photos and info that was on the page.
I have ALL of the Commonwealth, German, US,WW1 and USSR (I think I got through all of them before I had to stop for the day).
I will post up a google drive link at some point for those that want to get any or all of the plans. It might be a little more kind to their website that is likely experiencing much higher than usual bandwidth usage.
I am working on scaling down his Lancaster into a mini size right now and have a normal sized mosquito that I have been working on for a while.
If someone wanted to collaborate on making a google folder of any additional relevant build pictures of his designs I would be up to sharing and making it a collaborative effort.
Hi, I was wondering if you has a copy of Vincent’s C-2a plans? I saw some screenshots of plans he posted on another thread but did not see them in the list of plans. I was saddened to hear about his passing and would like to build this plan.