Help with a new Emax Buzz

Hello FliteTest folks,

I am relatively new, started in earnest this Spring, I have an Emax Buzz, and I had thought it had a bad VTX, turns out it's just Emax's "helpful" feature of setting up AUX4 to put the VTX in ultra-low power (read 2 ft range) mode. AFAIK, this is not just standard pit mode.

Can any of you tell me how to disable this entirely, as I have already turned off "Low Power Disarm" in BF.

The problem is that all of my quads are bound to the same model in my radio for expediency and ease of management, and I like to use AUX4 for turtle mode. I would be fine with either disabling this "feature" completely, or with moving it to another (unused) channel.

Any help would be very much appreciated, and happy flying to you all!

-AA

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Check the manufacturer page. They usually have pdf's on how to use them. Most of the new VTX have tables and unlocks for fcc/ non fcc modes and such as well as disabling pit modes and the likes. Hard to say what button press combinations will work on any specific unit as they all use different methods.

Yes sir, I've been through the manual, and finally got word from Emax that this particular mapping is hard-coded to Aux4 on the Buzz, and not user modifiable, so reluctantly, I changed my radio mappings. :/

Thanks very much for the reply though, the community around this hobby is second-to-none!

-AA