Hi from Austin, TX!

alexfoglia

Hey everybody,

I am Alex, I am 29 years old, and I recently moved to Austin, TX with my wife for work (I am an engineer at HP). I am glad to join this community so I can learn more everyday about this awesome hobby! I started flying when I was 10 years old but stopped for manny years until 2011 when I started flying electric planes (and now starting with tricopters).

If anyone in the area is interested in meeting and flying with me, I would be glad to have a fly buddy. I found a neat spot north of the city. BTW, I am member of AMA but I haven't joined any rc club. I was thinking about it so I can meet people that love this hobby but I haven't decided yet.

Cheers everyone,
Alex

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
I just realize there is already a thread to introduce ourselves...sorry!

'salright Alex! lot of folks do this because the other thread is buried. Glad you found the other thread though . . . I'll welcome you over there ;)

Johan

Hi Alex and welcome!
No worries on the Say Hi thread :)

On your buddy flying request: I could use a buddy as well, but since we are a few thousand miles apart, I have to pass on that one :)
I'm sure there are plenty of members closer by ..., but welcome to the FT forums

Kind regards,
Johan