Horizon Hobby Beginner Necessities Pack $20-$40 USD

joecook0723

This is a "Beginner Necessities Pack" for Beginners or anyone who has not even flown before for Horizon Hobby Airplanes. The Pack includes an MLP4DSM transmitter with Spektrum 2.4 GHz technology (will bind to all HH UM's except B17, ICON, Pitts, Beast, and some more), a DC Quick Charger for 1S 3.7V batteries, and an E-Flite 1S 3.7V 150MAH Li-Po for UM Planes with the exception of some. This pack comes in at $40 USD, $30 lower than the all new cost of $70! This pack is great for someone who has never flown before or a beginner in the hobby to get them going. With this package, a person who has never flown before can buy a BNF UM Trainer such as a UMX Radian, UM T28, Night Vapor, and more! That means they save money on training! Condition is like new. I am also selling the Charger and the TX seperately, with the charger at $20 (usual price) and the TX at $30 ($12 lower than normal price). Prices may be lowerable. If you are close to me, I may pay shipping. If you are too far, you pay shipping.