How long to ship an order?

Juanzilla

I have been waiting for an order to ship since Feb... Had to cancel it because I thought I did something wrong. I wanted the planes badly enough that I decided to try my luck again. I ended up ordering quite a bit and was kind of like a kid with a credit card lol.

Either way my questions is if anyone has experienced longer then usual wait times or it is just me? I know its 4 days minimum but I went longer then that already...

Also sent 5-6 emails and never got a response. Hopefully the Flitetest team is just busy and didn't forget me...

Juan

abieex

Mentor
Not just busy but very busy! If your sending them a message make sure you do it thru "my account" at the top of the store page and they will respond. Ive been waiting a little longer than usual but its really not a problem for me as its all worth waiting for!!!

AkimboGlueGuns

Biplane Guy
Mentor
Just keep in mind that FT is still a very small operation. The orders will get shipped, but it won't be an instant shipment like bigger companies. Give em a week and a half-ish and it'll probably get there. That's been my experience at least.

Wow I've ordered a handful of stuff lately, much of it with the 4 day warning, and each of my orders has shipped within 24 hours of me placing the order.

I don't know if it's because of my choices, their medium size (2-3 planes and a selection of parts), were lucky but all my orders shipped within 24 hours.

Each of my orders I planned on taking a bit longer than they have. I still expect longer times when placing an order but they keep impressing me. :( I'm sad not everyone has this experience.

makattack

Winter is coming
Mentor
Yeah, I was slightly disappointed, in a good way, that I ordered a Guinea Pig, Tough Tilt + servo, and a beanie cap on the weekend, and it already arrived yesterday. It means my weekend is now booked! I actually wasn't expecting it until next week... it's a good "problem" to have ;)

jaysteel

I ordered about $100 worth of stuff last night when I noticed my paycheck was in my bank account. I would have ordered everything I need to build the DragonFly multirotor, but all of the power packs are out. So I'm just going to keep tweaking on the FT-22 Raptor I scratchbuilt and will hopefully fly successfully this weekend. (First plane, first build)

Juanzilla

Thank you everyone for the reassurance. I will hold tight and wait.

Maybe it is because my orders were large and I ordered 2 of everything. Whats scary is the more I check the site for updates the more stuff I end up wanting to buy lol!

Now Im looking at the Kraken and Storch! $49 to ship seems high though. If FliteTest is listening please use FedEx. They handle the dimensional weight thing different then USPS and UPS. I shipped a big 20lb box from CA to NY for $20.