how to make plans bigger?

Kugzenburg

hey! my brother wanted to fly rc for the first time, so i reccomend him a trainer, and then he choose ft tiny trainer, but the size is to small for the electronics we had, does anyone know hpw to enlarge it?thanks

FlyerInStyle

Elite member
hey! my brother wanted to fly rc for the first time, so i reccomend him a trainer, and then he choose ft tiny trainer, but the size is to small for the electronics we had, does anyone know hpw to enlarge it?thanks
Use inckscape for the full plans, and then tile it in aadobe acrobat DC

checkerboardflyer

Copy the plan to a USB flash drive, then take it to Kinko's. Use their large format printer. insert the flash drive into the slot on the printer. On the menu you will have a choice of enlargement percentage. Figure out how big you want it, then punch that number in and print. I've done it frequently. Works every time. More tips for foam board R/C modelers on my blog: https://foamboardflyers.com

Merv

Site Moderator
Staff member
To enlarge the plans, start with the, All on one page set of plans. Not the one for multiple pages. You can take it to the printer as Checkerboard suggest. You can also tell Acrobat to print it larger, change the scale from 100% to whatever you want. Then print it on standard paper.

RossFPV

I tried making plans bigger once and i got the all in one plans on inkscape and scaled it up to 150% and made all folds back to 5mm. It worked pretty good!